Saturday, March 10, 2012

Which is the better buy: Oblivion or Dragon Age: Origins?

I am getting a new PS3 and I am trying to decide which games to get I already have Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 but I can't decide between these two games and end up stuck with a game I don't like. I have played Oblivion before as well as some of the other Elder Scrolls games and enjoy them but I have heard from friends that Dragon Age: Origins is also a great game. Any advice??Which is the better buy: Oblivion or Dragon Age: Origins?
Dragon Age:Origins because The High Defenchion Movement and The Perfect Game For People Who like A Game With Fancyness RPG and/or nice pichures and nice soundWhich is the better buy: Oblivion or Dragon Age: Origins?
Dragon Age is a really great game!



But, honestly I think Oblivion is much better.



But anyway, just pick one. Us yahoo answer people dont know your personality, so just choose whichever you think you would like better.



But if you are considering. I would say Oblivion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment