Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What do you think is the better RPG game- Borderlands or Dragon Age Origins?

(This question is a re-post because of bad spelling in my last question.)

I really enjoyed these 2 games and I was wondering what everyone else thought of these games.What do you think is the better RPG game- Borderlands or Dragon Age Origins?
I'm personally a fan of medieval fantasy over futuristic apocalyptic settings, so Dragon Age: Origins gets my vote.What do you think is the better RPG game- Borderlands or Dragon Age Origins?
Dragon Age by far.



Borderlands is more of an arcade styled rpg with a sub par story. The game was extremely fun, but to me a good rpg game has a deep story and more of a draw you in for hours kind of feel to it.What do you think is the better RPG game- Borderlands or Dragon Age Origins?
Borderlands

No comments:

Post a Comment