Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can I play Dragon Age: Origins with this setup?

I have a Dell XPS M1330 with

Core 2 Duo T6600 (2.2GHz)

4GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS

running Vista Ultimate SP2 (32bit)

is this an adequate setup to run Dragon Age Origins smoothly (or at all)?

Thanks!Can I play Dragon Age: Origins with this setup?
Yep, low-med.



If you turn off certain graphics settings (frame-buffer) you could play on Medium graphics smoothly. You won't be able to play on High or Very High settings, though.Can I play Dragon Age: Origins with this setup?
Hi I have an almost Identical setup to you and I am currenly playing Dragon age origins- but on a rather low setting (Low graphics and detail) You should be fine however.

These are the requirments it syas on the box:



Intel Core 2 (1.6 GHZ) So thats fine

1gb RAM - fine as well



NVIDIA Geforce 6600 GT 128 mb or greater

As well as a Direct X compatible sound card



Please note though that you need 20 GB of hard drive to install the whole game.

But yeah you should be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment