Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dragon Age Origins 2 for PC or Xbox 360?

Hey, I plan on preordering the game to get the additional content, but I dont know for what system! I recently got an Xbox so I got the first one on my PC which ran well. But im worried that the strong graphics for the upcoming one wont be possible with my PC cause its somewhat old... can you guys help me choose? I know its better for the pc.. but i need to make sure i can handle it! Here are my specs fod my PC:



AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+ running Vista

2 GB Ram

ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series Video Card



Also, I think i could just upgrade my PC with a new processor or something.. but idk!

Help me out for the sake of gaming!!! Thanks!Dragon Age Origins 2 for PC or Xbox 360?
xbox 360 slim

No comments:

Post a Comment