Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Saints Row 2, Dragon Age: Origins, or MGS4?

Which game should I get? I've rented MGS4 and beat it, but it was a long time ago.Saints Row 2, Dragon Age: Origins, or MGS4?
Dragon Age: origins is fun but gets repetitive.



I recommend Saints Row 2. Its a blast to play and will keep you entertained for a good while.





Hope i could help :)
Dragon Age: Orgins since you're done with MGS4 but try out God Of War 3 and Uncharted And Killzone 2 and Little Big Planet and OMG the Ps3 is awesome hehe.Saints Row 2, Dragon Age: Origins, or MGS4?
dragon age. its amazing and it basicly forces you 2 beat it at least 3 times
Get Dragon Age: Origins.. It's unreal!Saints Row 2, Dragon Age: Origins, or MGS4?
Dragon Age: Origins



Its the only game out of those 3 I've played. In fact I've never heard of Saints Row 2 or MGS4.
saints row all the wayyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment