Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Which game should i buy...Dragon Age Origins or Mass Effect 2?

They are both amazing games and I love them both. I found that Dragon Age (core game) lasted longer for me than Mass Effect 2 did.. But if you like the shooters better than the RPG's stand back and watch em pummel the big scary monster to death, I would get Mass Effect 2. If you have always loved RPG's like myself I would get Dragon Age first.Which game should i buy...Dragon Age Origins or Mass Effect 2?
If you want a game with a really good story then get Mass Effect 2(It be best if you played the first one, trust me) If your more into fantasy and want to play longer, get dragon age. If you got $130 get both.
if you like shooting then get Mass Effect 2. if you like the classic rpg type then get dragon age. if you have the $$$, get both.Which game should i buy...Dragon Age Origins or Mass Effect 2?
As has been said it comes down to RPG or shoot em up. Answer that one question and you have your answer. For me it will always be the RPG games.
Mass Effect 2



it is a much better game.Which game should i buy...Dragon Age Origins or Mass Effect 2?
both
  • channel 5 weather
  • lake compounce
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment