Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age Origins vs. Dragon Age 2?

I've just recentely bought DA2 and the game was pretty awesome in my opinion. Now, the thing is I haven't played DA:O and I was wondering if it would be worth it go out and buy it for about $40 (thats the expantion also). Any help would be appreciated.Dragon Age Origins vs. Dragon Age 2?
Why does everyone play sequels without playing the original? Well I guess in the case of this game its OK. As they don't intersect very much. DA:0 on the PC was amazing. On other systems it lacked in controls and graphics, yet it still pulled massive sales and created a huge fan base. So I would say its worth it.Dragon Age Origins vs. Dragon Age 2?
Dragon Age: Origins is the spiritual successor to BioWare's critically acclaimed Baldur's Gate, featuring deep character customization and role-playing, morally challenging decisions, tactical party-based combat, and a wealth of gritty, mature sub-plots. It is a dark, heroic fantasy game that combines original storytelling techniques with classic role-playing challenges.Dragon Age Origins vs. Dragon Age 2?
I would buy it! It will help you understand the story to DA II more.



It is fun and offers another experience. And of course there is Morrigan and Leliana



As for the expansion, I did not like it... But you do meet Anders
Its definitely worth it.(if you play it on the pc)

No comments:

Post a Comment