Saturday, March 10, 2012

A good PC game to get? ........................ COD MW2, Borderlands Or Dragon-age origins?

Which pc game should I get? Out of these Three: Call of duty modern warfare 2, Borderlands, And dragon-age origins?A good PC game to get? ........................ COD MW2, Borderlands Or Dragon-age origins?
I haven't tried COD MW2, but I do know this. Borderlands replay value stinks, no matter what people say, the game gets stupid plot wise and annoying. The end is a disappointment. Dragon Age I also tried, doesn't seem bad but it really never pulled me in, I actually think the KotoR battle system before was better so i ended up giving it to my friend. COD MW2 might be fun if you have a high end PC. One suggestion I have is to also look forward to Global Agenda, seems like a super futuristic Hellgate.A good PC game to get? ........................ COD MW2, Borderlands Or Dragon-age origins?
When i watched the review for Dragon-age origins. They said that PC was the best console for that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment