Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age Origins Requirements and Concerns?

So I saw Dragon Age Origins and I really want to get it. However, Im not sure if I have the proper requirements for it.please help me out and give me your opinion..Thanks!



I have:



Core 2 Duo Processor

2 GB of Ram (this an be increased to 4 max)

Integrated G31 Chipset

P5-KPLCM Mother motherboard



PLease let me know





Also please let me if I have to pay for online play...Dragon Age Origins Requirements and Concerns?
You don't have to pay for online play for the simple reason that this game is a hundred percent single player with no online modes whatsoever.



You have integrated graphics which is not officially supported. I seriously doubt you'll be able to run this game.Dragon Age Origins Requirements and Concerns?
Dragon Age Origins does look pretty cool.



Easiet way to check if you can run it...go to www.canyourunit.com or http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/srtest/ (same site). It will quickly scan your system and let you know if you can run it or not. Cool thing about the site, if you cannot run it, it will tell you why and give you suggestions. I'm not a huge gamer but it's where I check to see if my system meets the requirements for any new games I'm interested in.



As far as pay for online play...I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment