Saturday, March 10, 2012

I deleted dragon age origins save file xbox?

hi i just made a huge mistake...i deleted my dragon age origins save file and im wondering if this will badly effect my dragon age 2 game. i still have my awakening and witch hunt file do you think they will have enough info about my choices etc.

please also if you have any ideas on how i could recover my file.its a pity the stupid xbox has no recycle binI deleted dragon age origins save file xbox?
I have no ideas on how to recover the file, but the gameplay in DAII shouldn't be affected.



The only downside is that certain plot items will be automatically set when playing DA II (killing yourself at the end or not for example) instead of you choosing.



The awakening and witch hunt files may not contain enough info, as i read that the savefile has to go all the way back to your origins line

No comments:

Post a Comment