Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can my computer handle Dragon Origins for PC on max settings?

Hey guys was wondering if my comp can handle Dragon Age Origins for pc on max or near max settings. I"m getting a new alienware in a few months but have to deal with this for now. Here are the specs.

OS: Windows xp professional

Graphics: 512 mb sli enabled Geforce 79000 gtx

Processor : Intel Pentium D 3.4 gh z (2 cpu)

HD: 500 GB (not sure on the others didn't say on dixdiag)



O and here are the specs on my alienware I want to make sure this can handle on max as well

OS: Windows 7

Processor: Intel Core i795 3.3 ghz (8mb cache) Extreme Edition quad core

Graphics Card: Dual 2 gb GDDR5 ATI Radeon HD 5970 Crossfire X enabled

Memory: 12 gb 1333mhz (3x 4gb) tri channel memory

HD: 512gb raid 0 (2x 256gb solid state hardrive)







I already ordered this, it's the newest alienware so it better be able to handle origions, it cost me a small fortune. Thanks again and take care.Can my computer handle Dragon Origins for PC on max settings?
Dragon Age doesn't need the best hardware to run well. Last generation cards runs it fine at full settings. Your current computer wont do very well but your new computer will have no problems
  • breakfast pizza
  • games xbox live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment