Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Guys, Dragon Age Origins or Modern Warfare 2?

Video gamesGuys, Dragon Age Origins or Modern Warfare 2?
Depends on what you like, Dragon age for an amazing RPG

Some people say MW2 is lame and can get old, dont listen, i have this game i cant set it down! you can unlock so much gear, i highly recommend it!
I would say Modern warfare 2 because the campaign is just like watching a movie, but you're in it!!! The multi-player is just so fast paced and fun...It is challenging and great!!!

____

____ _____ ___ __ I_ ___\

I \ __/ I I \ __ / I \ \

I I I \_I I_/ I / /

I I\ /I I I I / /_____

I___I \__/ I___I I__________ I /_______I Rocks!!! I made that in 30 mins just to inspire you LOLGuys, Dragon Age Origins or Modern Warfare 2?
What kinda games do you like??? FPS or RPG . . . MW2 is FPS and I kinda like is, DAO is an RPG and I don't really like RPGs . . .
definetly modern warfare to and if its for xbox or ps3 or ps2 and you play live there is lots of cheaters so you might want to become good fast and the storyline in campaign is real good and special opps is tha bombGuys, Dragon Age Origins or Modern Warfare 2?
Definitly MW2 it has the longest playability and it has many things that you will be entertained by. But if you don't have online then get dragon age

No comments:

Post a Comment